- how to conduct analysis about current technology-supported learning and knowledge sharing practices – what technologies are used for what practices, what kind of possibilities and obstacles current practices face;
- b) what kind of technology-supported learning and knowledge scenarios could be relevant for their organizations;
- c) how to involve members of the organizations to the evaluation process of the technology-supported learning scenarios and
- d) what kind of implementation aspects of the designed and evaluated learning scenarios emerge in the evaluation phase.
- Programmer Priit works in the ministry and has just arrived to workplace. Soon he finds out that one of the important web-services is broken and should be fixed as soon as possible. As the technical solution of the web-service is not documented, then Priit can’t find the reason quickly enough and he needs to understand the whole code. Fixing the problem takes two days and causes huge damages for the enterprise. In order to avoid the situations like this in the future, Priit decides to create page to the Confluence environment with the content that describes the services, their technical parameters and different connections between the systems. Additionally he describes the main issues that may cause faults in the work of the services. He saves the document and shares it with all the colleagues that are related with the issue. Colleagues will get the notification to their e-mail. Priit would like colleagues to comment and edit his document. Probably such documentation will help to detect the faults sooner and the fixing time will be shorter.
- Linda is studying in kindergarten teacher curricula. Linda needs that her studies and pedagogical practice at the university will give her theoretical knowledge and practical skills to plan, implement and analyze the teaching process at the kindergarten. Certainly her studies should focus on the usage and implementation of innovative technologies with the kids. As a future teacher, Linda expects that teacher education acts as an example and integrates the technology to the teacher education curricula. During her pedagogical practice at the kindergarten, Linda collects different materials that she has prepared – example materials, new ideas etc. Linda needs the environment, where she could systemize her practice materials and later to share them. Linda creates the account to Evernote and adds there all the materials. For systemizing, she will use tags “learning activity”, “analysis”, “feedback”, “example material”, “ICT”, “practice diary”, “environment”, “goal”, “game”. Linda shares the materials as the portfolio with her mentor-didactic lecturer.
- Katrin works at the rescue and answers the calls of rescue phone 112. Katrin likes his job as she has real chance to help people. Her personal work related achievements have been evaluated as very good. Katrin has solved some very difficult situations and would like to share them with others. Katrin thinks it is important to learn from others’ mistakes and good performances. Every time new rescue call comes in, Katrin opens the program that collects data about the SMSs and calls that are received during a day. Katrin also video records her own performance during the phone and uploads it to the quality evaluation system. Video will be shared with the analysis and supervision department and to Katrin’s boss. Feedback to Katrin’s performance will be shared with her inside of the quality evaluation system. Katrin learns from it and decides if she would like to share the video with the colleagues. Katrin browses others’ performances and faults and analysis them with the aim to learn from them.
- Ave works as a specialist in national ministry. She just participated in traditional in-service training course. Usually she invites colleagues to have a cup of coffee and shares what she learnt from course. This time she decides to document the learning experience so that all the colleagues could have access it later and re-use it. She uploads the document to intranet in the folder “training courses”. She names the document based on type of performance and adds tags. Tag could be also code used in internal communication.
- 1 July, 2014 @ 13:08 [Current Revision] by Patricia Santos
- 1 July, 2014 @ 13:08 by Patricia Santos
There are no differences between the 1 July, 2014 @ 13:08 revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)